NeuropsychologySA Mini Course:
Traumatic Brain Injury and ADHD
Learn about Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), and the inter-relationship between TBI and ADHD in children and young adults and earn 3 CPD points. (Level 1 – Accreditation no. PSB002/020/06/2020.)
COST: Free to all paying subscribers of NeuropsychologySA.
To become a subscriber to NeuropsychologySA at the cost of R123-50 per month, please download and complete the application form and scan and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more information on being a NeuropsychologySA subscriber here.
TO DO THIS COURSE YOU NEED:
1) Access to the book: Lezak, et al. (2012). “Neuropsychological Assessment”, 5th Ed., Oxford, New York. (If you do not have the book, it can be purchased from Loot.)
2) To download the free journal article: “Mild Traumatic Brain Injury and Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Young Student Athletes” by Biederman et al. (2015).
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Register by completing the REGISTRATION FORM.
2) Once the registration form has been submitted, you will automatically receive instructions and the link to the online questionnaire.
3) Read the reference material.
4) Click on the link for the multiple-choice online questionnaire that was sent when you registered and answer the questions.
5) Submit the online questionnaire by 30 November 2020.
80% is required to pass this course. If you have not scored at least 20/25 for this course, you may resubmit until you have the necessary score but only until the deadline.