The Tutorial videos are video recordings of lectures that took place in 2015. In the videos, Dr Sharon Truter tries to simplify neuropsychological information and concepts to aid the learning of neuropsychology, for psychologists interested in the field. Each video is approximately 45 minutes long and is freely available to paying subscribers of NeuropsychologySA.
Please note that the following books are recommended for the further learning of neuropsychology:
Strongly Recommended Books:
- Kolb, B., & Whishaw, I. Q. Fundamentals of human neuropsychology (7th ed.). New York: Worth.
- Lezak, M. D., Howieson, D., Bigler, E.D., & Loring, D. W. (2012). Neuropsychological assessment (5th ed.). Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Strauss, E.S., Sherman, E.M., & Spreen, O. (2006). A Compendium of Neuropsychological Tests: Administration, Norms, and Commentary. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Baron, I.S. (2018). Neuropsychological Evaluation of the Child: Domains, Methods and Case Studies (2nd ed.). Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Other Recommended Books:
- Lindsay, K.W. (2002 or more recent edition if available). Neurology and Neurosurgery Illustrated. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone.
- Kalisky, S. (2006). Psychological Assessment in South Africa. Cape Town: Oxford University Press.
- Anderson, V, Northam, E. & Wrennall, J. (2018). Developmental Neuropsychology: A Clinical Approach. London: Routledge.
Please direct any questions about the tutorials to email@example.com.