Registration for the online version of the Foundations of Medico-Legal Practice
Course is now open!
About the course
The course deals with medico-legal disputes in personal injury and clinical negligence matters and the resolution of medico-legal disputes through litigation and mediation.
Who will benefit from the course?
The course is intended for professionals in all fields who engage in, or wish to engage in, medico-legal practice in South Africa.
Benefits of Completing this Course:
• Provides skills and tools for Medico-Legal Practitioners.
• Assists young professionals to launch a flourishing Medico-Legal / Personal Injury Practice.
• Gain valuable understanding within a highly specialised field from the Best in the business.
• Networking opportunity.
• CPD points for healthcare professionals.
About the course:
• Conducted on a world-leading platform for online learning.
• 82.5 hours of training which can be done at your leisure from anywhere with internet access.
• Online multiple-choice exam by UCT Law@Work in March 2020.
• Certificate of Completion issued by UCT Law@Work.
• Payment plans are available. (For as little as the price of 1-2 medico-legal reports).
• Rave reviews from previous participants. Click here to view.
Course delivery method
This online version of the 2018 Foundations course will be presented on Panopto, which is software often used in e-learning environments. Participants will be able to log into Panopto and view all the recordings of the actual lectures which took place in 2018, as well as access the course notes and presentations.
Once you have registered you will be able to work through the material at your own pace. Access to the course will remain open until February 2020 for everyone registering during 2019.
Having worked through the material, you will then have the option of taking an online examination in either September 2019 or March 2020. You will only be allowed to take the examination once, but it will be available on any day in September or any day in March 2020.
Participants are encouraged and welcome to do the Foundations course online while they are simultaneously doing the comprehensive series of practical workshops in medico-legal practice that are being presented live in 2019 and 2020.
Click HERE to view more information including the course outline and certification details.
How to register
Click HERE to download the registration form. Please submit the completed registration form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.