Training on the Bender Visual-Motor Gestalt-Second Edition test for
newly qualified professionals or those who require refresher training
in the application.
• The development and application of the Bender-Gestalt II
• Understanding visual-motor-integration
• The Bender-Gestalt II versus the Koppitz-2
• Administration of the Bender-Gestalt II
• Practical demonstration and exercise
• Scoring of the Bender-Gestalt II
• Interpretation of the findings
About the facilitator:
Dr Ronelle Venter is an educational psychologist with 32 years’ experience in private practice and was a Senior Educational Psychologist at Muriel Brand School for learners with cerebral palsy, physical disability and specific learning difficulties. Dr Venter is a consultant for various schools.
Who should attend:
HPCSA registered – Psychologists (Educational, Counselling, Clinical),
Speech & Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists.
Date: Fri 15 Nov 2019 in Pretoria
Duration: Half day
Time: 08:00 – 13:00 with breaks
Fee per person: R1500.00 incl. VAT
Number of CEU’s: 4.5 General (HPCSA)