Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System (D-KEFS)July 9, 2015
ImPACT-SAJuly 9, 2015
Griffiths III is the product of a re-standardisation of the Griffiths Mental Development Scales (GMDS). It is a child-friendly developmental measure for continuous use from birth to 6 years (72 months). For the standardisation, a representatie sample was used from the UK and Ireland.
What is Griffiths III?
Griffiths III provides an overall measure of a child’s development, as well as an individual profile of strengths and needs across five areas:
- Foundations of Learning – assesses critical aspects of learning during the early childhood years.
- Language and Communication – measures overall language development, including expressive language, receptive language and use of language to communicate socially with others.
- Eye and Hand Coordination – considers fine motor skills, manual dexterity and visual perception skills.
- Personal–Social–Emotional – measures constructs relating to the child’s developing sense of self and growing independence, interactions with others, plus many aspects of emotional development.
- Gross Motor – assesses postural control, balance and gross body coordination, among other abilities.
Publisher: Hogrefe – The Test Agency.
Available in South Africa from Yvonne Smith.
Tel.: 041 504 2354